Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What we mean by Achievements and Few Soft Skills Required ...

The process of life and death is and ongoing cycle. Many people have been born and dead before us and many children will be born after us as well. While this cycle proceeds, how many people who were there before us have tried and achieved something in life. Out of millions only a hundred are remembered and it is because they have done something to the world. This could considered and achievement as well. When we talk about achievement, it can be looked at in different angles. If we ask about achievements to people, everyone us will have our own perspective. At times even the depth of the subject may vary. All these depend on an individual?s thoughts.

Each and every person has his own area of excellence. All we need to do is work on soft skills and this could help us shine wherever we go. Along with these we are required to have a few good qualities which would take us to the higher level. While people can compete in various ways, our soft skills are the ones that keep us going towards our goal that we would like to achieve.

Speaking about achievement I sometimes get a doubt, if achievements of an individual connect to the people or our own. These questions might have arisen in some of your minds as well. Is a person?s achievement remembered by people more during his period or after his period? According, to my observations, I would like to say that people talk more about a person?s achievement more after he is dead and gone. This does not mean that nobody speaks about a person when he is alive, however, a person can be appreciated for the good that he does at that point of time. However, the achievements are counted after the period.

As mentioned earlier, each and every individual has his or her own aims in life. There is a major difference when we say things to do in a life time and achievement over life time. I have seen often people mistake between these two questions. When we say things to do over life time, you might have many things you would like to do. These lists are set so that you don?t miss out on few of the interesting things in life. Some of the things to do examples can be like go on a ghost tour, race a car or motorcycle on the salt flats of Utah, take a tour of Disney world?s underground tunnels system.

When we say all these things, these are unconventional; at times these could sound fictional. However, the can be done if we get a chance. However, most of us have lists like these, due to many material reasons like lack of money or time or distance. On the other hand achievements are quite different. Achievements speak more about qualities and skill. For example, if I say, I want to become the fastest man on earth. The is a goal set to become one. I have set this goal because I have all the skill to compete. For this I will have to have regular practice and try and improve my skills. I also need to have a sufficient knowledge and techniques that would make me fast. I will have to qualify in all the preliminary rounds and the set myself to the final. When I win the race I am then cheered by people. So when we look at an achievement, there are lots of key factors that need to be driven within us. Achievements can also be unconventional if I say I want to be featured on a television at least once in lifetime and I want my family to watch the show featuring one my television powered by comcast Offers.

Stuart is a freelance writer who has written articles on various topics. He wants to share some of his view regarding achievements. He likes the idea about watching a program on his television about achievements powered by comcast offers.

winner of x factor cheesecake recipe leona lewis carlos beltran air jordan 11 concord unemployment extension the thin man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.